Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
Working with and on behalf of one of our major Metro countries, will give you the opportunity to deep dive into its business and be able to translate business priorities into technical dedicated support.
· Supporting the METRO Group corporate applications addressing core business needs like Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Finances & Accounting;
· Monitoring & reporting of data flows, in real time, between existing productive systems, meeting specific deadlines;
· Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues on live production environments;
· Analyzing and solving the incidents sent by the First Level Support;
· Assessing, troubleshooting and escalating user problems to specialized teams when necessary.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
· Shows deeper understanding of SQL language: performing queries, ability to understand basic SQL code;
· Able to conduct day to day job autonomously; actively pull for guidance if needed;
· Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
· Ability to respect deadlines and prioritize a busy workload;
· Good verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills;
· Able to define problems and identify solutions;
· Very good fluency in English (written and verbal).
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
· Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule!
Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
· People development: when you grow so do we!
We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
· Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring!
Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits?
Position grade within our career framework: IT Consultant Grade 2 (Md7)
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Date posted06 February 2024
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania
ProjectStakeholder Management Unit