Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to self-checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
Are you driven to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
We are developing our Customer Relationship Management solution tailored to our wholesale business and used by our salesforce to grow customers in 20 countries. The CRM is developed by several teams, each working on some parts of the whole. You will have an impact enabling +10.000 employees to be more productive and supporting them to reach their targets using smart technology. METRO’s salesforce is key to our sCORE strategy; therefore, your passion is a direct contribution to it, too.
- Engaging in a continuous discovery process with the users and business process owners, together with essential roles like UX designer and technical lead.
- Slicing the topics to maximize the value per time and refining them together with the team.
- Measuring the value of your developments by using relevant metrics (e.g., North Star Metric, Customer Satisfaction, Usage, Engineering Metrics).
- Collaborate and align necessary information with peer Product Managers regarding common business goals and a common execution plan.
- Being accountable for defining and aligning the OKRs for your Product Team and monitoring them, together with the team members.
- Managing the expectations and the needs of all people who have an interest in your area of responsibility and systematically planning to communicate and engage with them.
- Being part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the entire software development life cycle of our digital solutions.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Manager (+7 years of experience) to cooperatively lead the development of our CRM solution and contribute to the successful growth of our product portfolio. The ideal candidate will possess a strong blend of leadership, strategic thinking, and technical expertise. As a key player in our product team, you will mentor other product managers, drive independent initiatives, and contribute to the overall success of our product strategy.
- Independently identify and take ownership of critical topics, driving them in alignment with the product domain strategy.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead product improvements or new developments, even in the face of high uncertainty regarding the final type or nature of the product.
- Engage and manage stakeholders on executive levels and beyond, ensuring clear communication and alignment with organizational goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, facilitating collaboration and ensuring a shared vision for the product.
- Integrate market insights effectively into the product development process, ensuring our CRM solution remains innovative and competitive.
- very good fluency in English (written and verbal).
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for leading innovative product initiatives in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to shape the future of our CRM solution.
What we offer at METRO.digital?
Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule!
Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we!
- We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and training for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring!
Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits? Discover more here.
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Position grade within our career framework: Product Manager Grade MD9-PM3
Date posted25 January 2024
Location(s)Düsseldorf, GermanyBerlin, GermanyBrașov, RomaniaBucurești, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania