Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
As a working student (m/f/d) IT Procurement you will support the IT purchasing team in many different areas. You will get to know topics ranging from contract management to the purchase of hardware / software or services and licence management. For the most part, you will be able to work from home, although sometimes (about once a week) you will need to be in the office. As we are looking for long-term support, you should be studying for at least 2 semesters.
- You will support our experts in the purchasing processes, e.g. tenders, preparation of reports, offer comparisons, etc.
- You will help us analyze the relevant content of our METRO IT contracts and document relevant documents in our contract management tool.
- You will help us with general administrative tasks and office documentation.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- You are studying law, business administration with a legal focus or similar
- You work in a reliable and structured manner
- You are motivated and have a high sense of responsibility
- You have a very good command of English and German (level C1)
That's why it's fun to work with us:
- You will be part of an experienced IT procurement team in a friendly but highly dynamic and proactive environment
- You will gain insights into IT contract negotiations and complex contracts of an international company
- Comfort: Very good transport connections and free parking. In addition, discounts in our branches and at many partner companies.
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule! Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we! We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring! Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits? Discover more here.
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Date posted21 November 2023
ProjectMETRO digital Finance and Administration Unit