Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
Service Level Management is one of the main tasks in the Unit Strategic Partner Management. It has a focus on the internal (Metro Digital) quality of our internal IT Services and the service quality of the external partners in parallel.
The role of the Service Manager has 3 main objectives:
- Report on IT Service Quality (monthly) delivered by external providers to understand trends and define measures to improve the services if needed.
- Develop a holistic view of IT Service Quality of the Partner, develop and maintain Service Level agreement (SLA) objectives and KPIs.
- Be the driver of continuous Service Improvement (CSI), maintain action trackers to improve the IT Service Quality
- Establish new and develop existing reporting to identify measures how to improve the IT service quality for external delivery.
- MD agreed with the partner on monthly reporting. You will receive these reports, check for completeness of the reports and the data, and will perform quality checks and consistency checks.
- The partner will ask regularly on exceptions e.g., Incidents which are to be excluded from the SLA reporting for valid reasons. You will check these exception request by themselves or asking others for confirmation.
- Perform monthly quality checks of the IT service quality reporting received from our external partners.
- You will drive a monthly meeting with the strategic partners to receive, validate and discuss the service reporting of the previous month. In case the partner is asking for exceptions to be excluded in the SLA calculation the RO will decide on these or ask for decision.
- Define and monitor continuous improvement measures.
- In case of a breach of an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) MD will agree with the partner on “back-to-green” – plans to improve the Service. The RO will ensure that we receive for every breach an improvement plan and will monitor the closure of the actions.
- In case of confirmed SLA breaches, we contracted with the partner a Service Credit Procedure which could lead to the situation that the partner has to pay penalties to MD.
- You will communicate with the procurement team to start the service credit and the RO will maintain a monitoring system to ensure that the penalties are paid to us
- You will participate in Governance Meetings with the partner.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Experience in IT Service Quality in complex IT Service environments (Infrastructure and Application services).
- Experience in provider management on customer or provider side with a focus on service delivery.
- Basic knowledge and experience in IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL) with focus on Incident, Problem, Service Level Management.
- Familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies (break down big projects into small stories, prioritizing, adapting to change, and delivering the most value).
- Understand customer business requirements, in order to provide analysis and recommendations for a successful service implementation.
- Trouble-shooting skills and proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- Ability to work both independently as well as having good team skills
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- Cultural competency to work with Indian Partners.
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule! Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we! We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring! Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Position grade within our career framework: Service Manager Grade MD5-SM2
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Date posted15 November 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, RomaniaBrașov, Romania
Employment TypeTemporary employment