Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
The domain ‘Supplier Management’ owns various solutions in the area of Supplier Management, including supplier master data, the supplier web portal, contract & condition management and supplier evaluation and selection. We are end-to-end responsible for these solutions that are used by the METRO countries.
Your role will be in the area of supplier master data where you can support the digital transformation from a legacy in-house solution to a modern SAP S4/HANA based supplier master data solution based on SAP MDG (Master Data Governance). This solution is currently deployed within the METRO countries and will be part of the foundation of the future METRO IT landscape.
- Supporting the definition of end-to-end business processes regarding Supplier Master Data together with business and IT stakeholders. Help to harmonize future ways of working across categories and countries.
- Together with METRO.Digital Domain Owners & Product Managers define IT solution requirements end-to-end for Supplier Master Data and connected topics.
- Support IT solution selection and development activities in the area of Supplier Master Data.
- Support the solution implementation in the METRO country organizations, including implementation of change management processes.
- Working closely with Product Managers and key business stakeholders, identify the need of enabling different features, and help to drive the solutions’ roadmap.
- Defining and measuring the KPIs for continuous optimization to improve our customer's experience (together with the Product Manager).
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Proven expertise and relevant work experience as Business Analyst / Project Manager / Process Consultant in retail/wholesale tech setup.
- Being a team player and collaborating well with colleagues from IT and business across all METRO units and countries.
- Good analytical skills - you know how to ask the right questions and how to summarize everything in one picture.
- Having the ability to turn complex concepts into simple language and vice versa.
- Experience in managing stakeholder relations, preparing and conducting presentations and briefing your teams (Dev, Support, QA).
- Being able to manage and facilitate communication in a challenging, complex and international work environment.
- Mastering strategic business process modeling, traceability, linking of dependent tasks, and quality management techniques.
- Very good fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Experience with SAP Master Data Governance for Supplier (MDG-S) is a plus.
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule! Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we! We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring! Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Position grade within our career framework: Business Process Consultant Grade MD7-BPC2
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Date posted13 November 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, RomaniaDüsseldorf, GermanyBerlin, Germany
ProfessionBusiness Process Consultant
ProjectAssortment, Own Brand & Article Master Data Unit