Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
- You will act as administrative support for one Unit consisting of 6 domains (departments). You will provide strong support in internal administrative processes and collaborate with the domain owners (managers), controlling, purchasing and suppliers.
- Together with the domain owners you will work on invoices, purchase orders management, check bookings of working hours and check the correctness of all booking flows in one of the largest units in METRO.digital.
- Together with the other assistants in the company, Domain owners and Unit owner, you will ensure that quarterly reporting and bookings are correct and staff planning is coherent.
- Take over standard operational tasks independently and safeguarding those processes/ timelines are complied;
- You’ll manage relationships with all relevant parties within the company.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Ability to respect deadlines and prioritize a busy workload;
- Curious, self-motivated, willingness to learn and enthusiastic;
- Strive for improving existing processes;
- Ability to work independent on standard tasks;
- Motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
- Good verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills;
- Very good fluency in English (written and verbal);
- Has very good knowledge of handling business tasks and is able to apply this to more advanced operational tasks.
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule!
Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we!
We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring!
Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits? Discover more here.
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Date posted11 May 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, RomaniaBerlin, GermanyDüsseldorf, Germany
ProjectFinance & Administration Romania