Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
How you will make an impact?
Working directly with a Metro country, you’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by learning what our business does and working on products that our customers love. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.
We are looking for a colleague to take over the responsibilities of an Oracle Application Express Consultant & Developer. In this position you will be a part of a team that is intended to provide APEX based in-house knowledge and expertise.
- Gather, analyze and document user requirements;
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications;
- Develop web applications using Oracle Application Express (APEX) by creating/changing application, web forms and reports;
- Enhance existing Oracle Apex systems that are already within several METRO companies;
- Write PL/SQL code using Oracle SQL developer tool;
- Serves as point of contact for others in own key discipline typically performed;
- Understand, measure, and visualize direct impact (data driven, OKRs / other KPIs).
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- You have minimum 3 years proven hands-on experience with Oracle DB, PL/SQL;
- You have minimum 2 years proven hands-on experience Apex;
- You have very good analytical skills, having a keen interest for technical innovation;
- Social skills – collaborative and reliable, patient, respect for others’ opinions;
- Skill to understand and focus on our internal clients' needs and goals, and to establish credibility and build relationships with clients;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule!
Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we!
We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring!
Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits? Discover more here.
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Position grade within our career framework: Full Stack Engineer Grade 2(Md6)
Date posted26 April 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania
ProfessionFull Stack Engineer
ProjectStakeholder Management Unit