Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
You will be the Product Manager of the product Inspire and Connect which is part of the M.Web – NextCMS solution. The M.Web - NextCMS is the foundation for the web touchpoint of METRO. It ensures high visibility of the METRO brand and guides customers to the different transactional offers with personalized communication. And with this it builds the center of the growth strategy of METRO.
- Defining and executing together with the team the strategy of your product;
- Identifying user problems, proposing solutions to reach the expected outcome, and constantly striving to improve the product by making sure the team can focus on the most important topics;
- Measuring the value of your product by using relevant metrics (e.g., North Star Metric, Customer Satisfaction, Usage, Engineering Metrics);
- Making evidence-based decisions and prioritizing the work accordingly using relevant data;
- Prioritizing the backlog items to maximize the value of the product and refining the ideas together with the team;
- Studying the market, users, and market information and using it as input in your decisions;
- Collaborate and align necessary information with peer Product Managers regarding common business goals and a common execution plan;
- Being a mentor for other product managers to help them growing in their role
- Being accountable for defining and aligning the OKRs for your Product Team and monitoring them, together with the team members;
- Managing the expectations and the needs of stakeholders who have an interest in your area of responsibility and systematically planning to communicate and engage with them;
- Finding and developing unique opportunities to create value by enabling a disruptive and creative dialogue among the people who can affect the product’s vision;
- Being part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the entire software development life cycle of our digital solutions.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Several years of experience with digital products in the Online Marketing/ E-Commerce domain (ideal experience with Content Management solutions)
- Proven experience in leading products in an Agile environment as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or equivalent;
- Knowledge of good practices of Product Discovery (e.g., Design Thinking, Design Sprint, how to run experiments) and how to enable teams to drive data-informed decisions (e.g., North Star Metrics, KPIs);
- Strategic mindset and the ability to develop strategies and roadmaps to maximize the customer value, while driving the business value;
- Passion for writing excellent user stories/jobs to be done and keeping a lean backlog;
- Experience in managing stakeholders on all levels;
- Being comfortable presenting in front of a large audience;
- Able to inspire others for new ideas and approaches;
- Very good fluency in English (written and verbal).
This resonates with you? Apply now!
What we offer at METRO.digital?
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule!
Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we!
We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring!
Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits? Discover more here.
Let´s connect soon. Apply for the role now!
Position grade within our career framework: Product Manager Grade 3
Date posted20 March 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaDüsseldorf, GermanyBerlin, Germany