Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
Our homebase is in Düsseldorf and delivers IT solutions to our business units that support and standardize their operations in the best possible way. In addition, we contribute directly to the acceleration of business processes and their cost optimization through maximum automation. Our team ensures that a precisely fitting IT design is derived and developed in line with the needs of our internal customers.
Your new challenges:
- Focus on the highest possible standardization and automation of processes in our area of responsibility;
- Responsibility for the functional analysis and derivation of the IT design in close alignment with the process owners;
- Proactive consulting and promotion of innovative ideas, processes, and technologies for optimal IT support of business reporting and planning processes in financial consolidation, controlling and invoice verification;
- Collaboration with internal and external service providers in an international team;
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable education;
- Strong experience in stakeholder management with decision makers;
- Outstanding coordination and change management skills;
- Very strong analytical, consulting and strategic skills in dealing with business reporting and planning processes. Furthermore, ability to organize oneself well with a high level of initiative;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in SAP Analytics technologies (e.g. SAP BW on HANA, HANA, Integrated Planning, SAC, Lumira Designer and Analysis for Office). Ideally also in relevant processes for financial consolidation, controlling and invoice control;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted16 January 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaDüsseldorf, GermanyCluj-Napoca, RomaniaBrașov, Romania
ProjectFinance and Logistics Unit