Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From eCommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department (People Experience & Tooling):
People Experience Team bring the brand METRO.digital to live, foster the connection and the engagement of our people to thrive the culture with our people & communities. We are an international team from different locations in Germany and Romania and work with modern tools which support our processes.
Beside our employees the People Experience team has a strong connection to HR, recruiting and our management – where we commonly establish our people-centric approach and drive the communication.
Your new challenges:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and target audience identification;
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful user connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand;
- Collaborate with our employer brand manager, talent acquisition team, external designer and web development team;
- Build a strong connection with our managers and employees;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Develop and create original visuals and copywriting for campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, and optimize them to increase brand awareness and convince new talents;
- Develop and implement recruitment marketing strategies to attract, recruit, retain and engage new and existing talents;
- Create your own designs to convey your creative company content;
- Figma skills necessary;
- Video editing skills are a huge benefit;
- Influence our company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Moderate user-generated content;
- Create editorial calendars and yearly plans;
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns;
- Contribute to our team Objectives and Key Results (OKR);
- Work with external designers or a future agency to ensure content is informative and appealing;
- Booster your network by interacting with our community and analyse the industry;
- Participate in both internal and external events, locally and abroad, create and publish specific content for each event for our social media platforms.
That's why it's worth joining us:
- You will become part of a passionate and very supportive international team;
- With your work you will have an impact on our huge journey into a high-performance organization;
- You will experience tech product environment with an open mindset and the safety of a large international company group METRO;
- We encourage lateral movements within the organization for further development.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted13 January 2023
Location(s)București, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania
ProjectPeople & Culture Unit