Passion for food. Hunger for tech. We make METRO digital.
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to make each day a success for our customers and colleagues. With passion and ownership, we build the future of wholesale.
You are driving to create smart solutions for customers around the globe? You want to grow in a flexible environment? Let the right career opportunity find you and join us!
How you will make an impact?
As Sitecore Engineer means for you being part of our strong engineering community and as well work dedicated in our product teams building the next level of wholesale websites on the Sitecore technology platform. Commerce and food service distribution solutions within the METRO world are integrated with us to enable online business. We are implementing personalization journeys and use machine learning - relevant data gives us the guidance for decisions. We are also doing continuous Sitecore upgrades to our products to stay updated with latest innovations set from Sitecore.
- Holistic approach: You will be fully involved in the development of METRO's customer websites and contribute from end to end - right from UI designs, implementation until deployment to Production of the product.
- Customer focus: Analyze and evaluate requirements for the customer websites based on research.
- Communicator: You are the technical point of contact for the Product Owner.
- Innovation: You bring innovative ideas and the willingness to learn new technologies. Enable always the latest Sitecore and SXA versions to build state of the art web solutions.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- You have profound knowledge in C# .NET technologies as well as experience in development of CMS based web applications.
- Experience in Sitecore 9.x, SXA, Unicorn, SOLR, Sitecore Rocks, Unit Testing are complementing your skill set.
- Automating and automatically scaling tests and deployments are fun for you.
- Practical experiences within the CI/CD environment, Docker and Git experience is mandatory
- You are already developing software "full stack" meaning from the front end over the back end to the persistence layer or you want to learn how to do it.
- Developing yourself constantly, learning new technologies, and making our web applications a little bit better every day is what you love to do.
Our general Benefits:
- Flexible and remote work: create your own schedule!
- Flexibility defines the way we work and interact with each other. At METRO.digital, you have the possibility to work remotely and adapt your working hours in a very flexible way.
- People development: when you grow so do we!
- We want you to become the best version of yourself with individual and company-wide programs and trainings for people development. Focused among other on development, leadership, appreciation ... it´s time to upskill your career.
- Support with individual solutions: we are people-caring!
Life is full of surprises, full of challenges and we want to support you – whenever YOU need - at an individual level and during every stage of your life.
Want to know more about all our benefits? Discover more here.
Position grade within our career framework: Full Stack Engineer Grade 2
Date posted01 December 2022
Location(s)Düsseldorf, GermanyBerlin, Germany
ProfessionFull Stack Engineer