Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
M.TRANSPORT strives to provide the best tools for cost-efficient transport operations in all the locations where Metro (and not only) operates.
Dealing with topics like route optimization, data science and eventually artificial intelligence, M.TRANSPORT team is offering a great atmosphere to learn and grow.
Your new challenges:
As a full-stack software engineer, you will develop both front-end and back-end microservices and you will be fully responsible for the entire application lifecycle. You will leverage the newest technology stacks to add value to a modern system meant to be used worldwide in Metro transport operations.
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack?
You’re a great fit if you have/are:
- 5+ years experience in developing enterprise-level applications, participate in all phases of product lifecycle as a full-stack software engineer, from inception to coding, testing, delivery and operation;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Familiar with Kafka;
- Familiar with microservices architecture style and concepts such as domain-driven design;
- Good knowledge of version control such as GIT and version control repositories such as Gitlab;
- Familiar with pair programming and continuous refactoring;
- Strong communication abilities: being comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional borders;
- Mindset/Ways of working: have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive. Focused on lowering the mean time between having ideas and making stuff happen;
- Agility: being familiar with agile and lean methodologies - the ability to break down big projects into small stories, prioritize, adapt to change, and deliver the most value.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical, and business skills, free Bookster account, and opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Position grade within our career framework: Full Stack Engineer Grade 3
Date posted22 November 2022
Location(s)Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
ProfessionFull Stack Engineer