Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
You might be a perfect fit if:
- You have good collaboration and team development skills;
- You are familiar with facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills;
- You have passion for organizing and motivating teams;
- You are a good communicator and a team player;
- You have a positive and can-do attitude with the desire to learn and develop;
- Advanced English language skills.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn, a passion for solving real world problems.
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Fun to work with!
You will learn how to:
- Coach the teams to be self-management and cross-functional;
- Clear away obstacles that prevent the team from delivering customer value;
- Develop metrics to become better at making predictions and reducing risks;
- Create and maintain team’s transparency;
- Facilitate agile ceremonies (Daily, Refinement, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review);
- Keep track and actively follow up on decisions and pending tasks;
- Act as a change agent;
- Work with virtual, distributed teams;
- Work with different personality types.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
Your responsibilities will be defined based on the objectives and the development plan that you will create along with your mentor.
- Program duration: 6 months;
- Type of employment during program: 4h-6h-8h hours, Paid;
- Possible Integration at the end of the program: Full Time, Unlimited period;
- Experienced mentors that will be by your side during the entire program;
- Opportunity to work with new technologies;
- Great opportunity to jump-start your career;
- Onboarding and development program;
- Acquire hands-on experience in a revolutionary IT company.
How does the application process look like at METRO.digital?
- STEP 1: Submit you application until December 31st! Feel free to share about your projects, passion for tech or your volunteering work.
- STEP 2: Open days in February! Workshops, get to know each other and cookies. The final selected candidates will be offered a traineeship.
In no time, you will be part of a product team, learning every day and with great opportunities to show your hunger for tech.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted09 November 2022
ProfessionTrainee Agile Master
ProjectOnboarding & Traineeship