Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
- Acts as a coach, mentor and guide for people managers on topics of leadership, motivation, development and performance;
- Challenges, advises and supports people managers in operational and strategic people topics along the employee lifecycle;
- Liaises with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention;
- Shapes the company culture;
- Develops, implements and continuously improves people processes and policies always taking into consideration our peoples’ needs;
- Drives change processes and enables people managers;
- Challenges current people practices and influences the overall people and culture strategy;
- Monitors and reports on workforce and succession planning;
- Identifies training and development needs for teams and individuals;
- Observes market trends in the field of personal and organizational development and proposes adjustments and innovations for the customer;
- Analyze trends and metrics to suggest new strategies and products for the organization and its people;
- First point of contact for managers and employees in our Bukarest office ;
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency.
Organizational development and Performance Management
- Define, implement and improve a Performance management system which reflects the needs of a tech company ;
- Create a clear strategy to ensure a smooth integration for the new process in the company
- Gather constant and data driven feedback regarding the Performance management process and adapt the process accordingly;
- Keep in touch with all stakeholders involved in the process.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in dealing with all HR related aspects, from the simple to the more complex tasks;
- Ability to interact with employees from every organizational level;
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working relationships and influencing stakeholders while having at the same time a strong and healthy value system focusing on doing the right thing always;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Data driven mindset;
- Interested in working in an Agile environment.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Your point of contact: Monica Sirbu
Date posted25 October 2022
ProfessionPeople Strategist - People Advisory
ProjectPeople & Culture Unit