Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
More than 4.000 sales representatives are actively taking care of our customers in the most individual way possible. Therefore, we offer an internally developed software solution to organize their days, get recommendations, and effectively steer our salesforce. As the product owner of this solution, you need to know our professional customers and our salesforce to improve daily routines and provide essential information at their fingertips.
Your new challenges:
- You are responsible for improving our digital solution for our salesforce
- You challenge the way things are happening and try to offer improvements in a pragmatic way
- You steer the product which has high management attention and collaborates with different stakeholders
That's why it's worth getting started:
- You have to chance to offer a great working tool to our salesforce which helps
- them to work in a very customer focused driven way
- You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our
- customers love
- You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by
- learning on the job or from others or by accessing the training programs we have.
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups to enrich and streamline our landscape.
Role Specific Skills:
Product Development: You build the required product through continuous discovery and by applying agile and lean methodologies.
Data-driven mindset: You collect, cluster, and interpret data in such a way that helps to identify trends and to guide the decision-making process. You define objectives and measure key results and metrics (OKRs).
Managing Stakeholders: You manage the expectations and the objectives of all people who have an interest in their area of responsibility and can affect or are affected by the business. You identify and analyze stakeholders' needs and systematically plan to communicate and engage with them.
Strategic thinking: You have the ability to find and develop unique opportunities to create value by enabling a disruptive and creative dialogue.
Communication: You convey or share ideas, feelings, and information effectively using the most appropriate methods, tools, and channels for the respective audience.
Our general Benefits:
Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical, and business skills, free Bookster account, and opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;
Position grade within our career framework: Product Manager Grade 2
Date posted06 October 2022
Location(s)București, RomaniaDüsseldorf, GermanyBerlin, GermanyBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania