Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO Digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 23 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
Developing Digital solutions that offer METRO’s customers a seamless checkout experience in our stores.
The motivation in the team is all about challenging the status quo, thus the following:
“People spend almost an entire year of their life queuing in lines. Our products aim at reducing that.”
With each of our products we seek to modernize the traditional scanning and payment process, making checking out from any corner of the store possible.
If you find yourself asking this question: “How people will shop in the future?” and you are passionate to solve this problem, then we want you part of our checkout team!
Some of the interesting topics that will keep you busy, are related to: Traditional Checkout, Self Checkout, Fast Checkout, E-Invoicing and more.
Curious to get more information about the team, the solutions, or the tech stack?
Your new challenges:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for key stakeholder partners, actively working together with the Product manager to develop solution strategy and roadmap, OKRs, facilitate process and system integration, understanding user needs and business value, create and prioritize product backlog;
- "Be with the team" answering questions, making decisions in changing circumstances, working in close collaboration to increase effectiveness and drive results, tracking deliveries, dependencies, and blockers;
- Engage in supporting business users, problem resolution, perform user trainings, sprints review and demos, business documentation and coordination of UAT process.
You are a great fit:
- You have expertise and relevant work experience as Business Analyst / Project Manager in a tech setup (multinational or startup);
- Your analytical skills are outstanding - you know how to ask the right questions and how to summarize everything in one picture;
- You have the ability to turn complex concepts into simple language and vice versa;
- You have experience in managing stakeholders relations, preparing and conducting presentations and briefing your teams (Dev, Support, QA);
- It comes easy for you to manage and facilitate communication in a challenging, complex and international work environment;
- You enjoy creating and prioritizing requirements (user stories, acceptance criteria, tasks, prototyping, modelling);
- You master strategic business process modeling, traceability, linking of dependent tasks, and quality management techniques;
- You are a good listener, fast learner, with problem-solving skills, self-driven and critical-thinking mindset;
- You own university degree in IT or relevant background in (mathematics, cybernetics) / economical;
- You have work experience in Agile frameworks;
- Your communication in English, both oral and written, is at a stellar level;
- You are successful with varying organization-to-detail ratio.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged;
- We are building the future of wholesale business – what we are developing today will become the future standard;
- You'll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted19 September 2022