Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Your new challenges:
Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for achieving staffing objectives by proactively sourcing, recruiting and evaluating candidates. The Talent Acquisition Partner will focus on developing solid relationships with various hiring managers as well as candidates. He/she/one has to act like an onboarding ambassador, making sure that the program provides all new joiners a smooth integration into the company.
- Manages the entire recruiting cycle including sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews using a variety of sourcing methods;
- Works closely with the managers to understand the staffing needs;
- Creates and post recruitment advertisements with various online mediums;
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and for the client companies;
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters;
- Develops a network of referrals;
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates;
- Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns;
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates;
- Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates;
- Tracks and report status updates, key recruiting metrics and results to Hiring Manager on a regular basis;
- Recommends appropriate compensation package for offers based on candidates’ expectations, internal equity and ranges and obtain approval per guidelines or established pay/incentive plans;
- Builds a bench of qualified candidates for future needs;
- Always searches for new creative ways to find candidates and propose new approaches;
- Develops an awareness of IT trends and other developments on the IT market;
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed.
- Creating a great experience for the new employee by defining and updating the onboarding process to increase new joiners’ satisfaction & retention rate;
- Create clear policies and employee checklists to ensure smooth integration in the company;
- Craft and send emails with information about the company and position;
- Prepare onboarding kits;
- Gathering constant feedback regarding the onboarding process.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and retention;
- Initiating and managing HR Projects;
- Updating and developing HR policies and procedures.
You are a great fit if you have:
- 1+ years of full-cycle IT Recruitment experience in a fast-paced company environment;
- Ability to work with a variety of sourcing methods;
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, enthusiastically, and creatively with limited supervision;
- Ability to accurately assess candidate skill set, motivation as well as job and company fit;
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and candidates;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted31 August 2022
Location(s)Cluj-Napoca, RomaniaBucurești, Romania
ProfessionTalent Acquisition Partner
ProjectPeople Advisory & Development