Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your Product:
With the increase of the online presence of METRO, the demand for complete digital product master data set in a consistent, accurate, up-to-date throughout the value chain is mandatory.
The Metro Asset Center product team goal is to make the daily work more efficient by providing better usability, findability and reusability of digital assets to be used in all of our (omni-)channels like shops, print, web, newsletter and e-commerce.
The solution covers the entire process from data collection, maintenance until data is available on the right quality to all consumers. It is build on microservice architecture blended with open source solutions, running on Amazon cloud, ensuring availability 24*7.
Your new challenges:
As a Product Manager, you will be the essential link between the business owners and a dedicated agile team.
Working with us means that YOU are the mastermind who knows what will make the business prosper, what’s technically possible and how to make it happen, leveraging the team's capabilities.
Once you’ve got the right vision, you have the autonomy to create your product strategy, draft a roadmap, set priorities and objectives and enable your agile team to make it happen, all of this at eye level with our customers.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading agile projects as a product manager or equivalent;
- A good understanding of the tech stack and product life cycle //start-to-end app development process;
- Always wanting to deliver the best measurable results;
- Contributor mindset, motivated by co-operation;
- Good time management, able to set up priorities and to monitor progress;
- Ability to balance effort/costs/resources with benefits & gains for our customers;
- Ability to build credibility in relationships with stakeholders and team members;
- Support the agile team with business knowledge;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- High willingness to travel in Romania and abroad up to 30% of the time;
Product Management DNA
- Pragmatically building the product vision and roadmap;
- Use experimentation techniques to validate assumptions;
- Continuous discovery focus, user-centricity (willingness to apply human-centered product design);
- Ability to act FAST! Relentlessly reduce the Cost of Delay;
- Prepared and willing to gracefully articulate a ‘No’ with the appropriate arguments;
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices;
- Maintain a critical perspective to drive revisions and extensions for existing products and solutions;
- Data-driven - relies on metrics and concrete results to define success;
- Get the most out of the product team;
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;
Date posted16 June 2022
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania
ProjectArticle Master Data