Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
METRO digital is looking for a Product Coach.
Your new challenges:
- As a product coach you are working closely together with our business solutions and stakeholders to support them to create products that maximize value for our METRO customers;
- You identify the product knowledge gaps of the respective product teams and business solutions and provide guidance on how to live their roles and responsibilities effectively;
- You use data-driven insights and help the product teams to ensure they identify the problems worth solving;
- You train and coach our product teams especially in applying product discovery techniques and how to drive a product strategy based on data;
- You are facilitating workshops with tech and business teams e.g., like Design Thinking, Design Sprint, North Star Metrics and Experiments;
- You foster an outcome-driven mindset based on OKRs;
- You build up a strong community of product people within METRO and beyond;
- You work closely together with our Agile Masters and UX Professionals to drive the transformation towards a product-led company;
- You contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of METRO.digital.
Your key competencies and qualifications:
- You know the good practices of Product Discovery (e.g., Design Thinking, Design Sprint, how to run experiments) and how to enable teams to drive data-informed decisions (e.g., North Star Metrics, KPIs);
- You are comfortable in bringing people together, by running actions which are meant to build up the product community cohesion;
- You master business coaching (esp. System Thinking) and you are capable to support individuals beyond their comfort zone;
- You can drive change in a corporate organization through empathy, feedback, and your human-centered mindset;
- You are a strong communicator and leadership matters to you;
- You live the Agile values, principles, and practices;
- You can promote established product practices within and outside of the organization;
- You have worked as a Product Manager or Agile Coach.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day.
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies.
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets.
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted03 June 2022
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania