Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack?
Purpose of your new department:
In Metro’s digital transformation journey, EPOS Trader Connect product is about empowering the trader business with actionable insight by delivering a completely personalized, immersive and optimized experience to our trader partners. Connecting to our customers will lead to smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits, and happier customers.
What we are looking for?
- University degree in information technology or comparable education;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high-quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Working experience with some of the tools: Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, JUnit, Mockito, JMeter Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures, RESTful APIs;
- Basic knowledge and high interest for microservice technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, Kafka;
- Highly appreciated: Unit testing experience (automated would be a plus);
- Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment experience;
- Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted25 May 2022