Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack?
We’re looking for someone to:
- Apply testing methodologies during each level of Software Development Life-cycle in order to ensure the product quality;
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts to support functional and technical aspects of the software, applying the latest techniques in test automation;
- Performing tests in a Continuous integration environment;
- Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of product failures and anomalies;
- Collaborate with team colleagues to continuously improve testing and coding practice;
- Validate accuracy and integrity of automated test results and report on testing progress;
- Provide guidance and act as a consultant on testing and test automation for team members.
You are a great fit if you have:
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements;
- Knowledge of automation testing technologies for both UI and API based systems;
- Knowledge of Agile testing pyramid and where each testing layer fits in software development;
- Knowledge of test automation design, strategy, planning, best-practice, principles and reporting;
- Experienced with at least one relevant test framework, e.g. Selenium, RestAssured; Cypress.io
- Solid understanding of OOP Concepts;
- Proven experience with JAVA or JS programming language;
- Experience writing SQL queries and interacting with databases;
- Experience with GIT or a similar source control tool;
- ISTQB Certifications will be considered as an advantage;
- University degree in information technology or comparable education;
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high-quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted25 May 2022