Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Your new challenges:
- Establish new and develop existing reporting to identify measures how to improve the IT service quality for internal and external delivery
- Perform monthly quality checks of the IT service quality reporting received from our external partners
- Define and monitor continuous improvement measures
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience in IT Service Quality in complex IT Service environments (Infrastructure and Application services).
- Experience in provider management on customer or provider side with a focus on service delivery.
- Knowledge and experience in IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL) with focus on Incident, Problem, Service Level Management.
- Familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies (break down big projects into small stories, prioritizing, adapting to change, and delivering the most value).
- Understand customer business requirements, in order to provide analysis and recommendations for a successful service implementation.
- Trouble-shooting skills and proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- Ability to work both independently as well as having good team skills
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- Excellent Excel knowledge and high willingness to learn to use new tools
- Good overview of different application development tools, architectures, Infrastructure and cloud services
That's why it's worth getting started:
- Work in close collaboration with several international teams;
- Acquire both business and technical knowledge;
- Get in contact with new technologies;
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted06 May 2022