Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
METRO digital is looking for an Agile Master for Depot Management and Pick & Pack product teams.
Pick & Pack - builds software to manage the process from picking up the right goods from a shelf and put them into a zone from where a truck will be loaded.
Depot Management – builds software for the internal setup of a depot as well as the connection of a depot location with external sources (suppliers, central warehouses) and their cut off times.
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack? https://metro.digital/products
Your new challenges:
- Continuous improvement of agile processes and ways of working
- Contribute and facilitate the development of the product team
- Actively support the product team in overcoming obstacles related to dependencies with other products
- Take ownership of agile processes at a product team level and ensure that they make usage of all agile elements
- Use data-driven insights and help the product team to optimize the delivery system
- Offer consultancy to other colleagues in terms of agile ways of working
- Offer support & coach the product team to make sure that product management best practices are understood and implemented
- Proactively contribute to the definition and execution of product strategy
- Design, facilitate and moderate workshops and meetings
- Get involved in the Agile Masters' community
- Proactively contribute to the definition and execution of the Agile Domain strategy
- Get involved in initiatives that drive agility at organization level
- Apply agile practices, principles, and values
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Knows & applies agile practices, principles and values
- Knows Tuckman’s theory and its applicability for managing team dynamics
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to drive the change
- Ability to teach, mentor and coach others
- System thinking and knowledge of OKR methodology
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment
If you are the coach and challenger for product/service teams regarding agile mindset we want you!
Date posted12 April 2022
Location(s)Brașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, RomaniaBucurești, Romania
ProjectSkill Management Agile DE