Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
In your role in the domain Personalised Experience and Touchpoint Management, you will work for business owners to perceive the value in each single individual interaction with METRO. Maintaining up-to-date customer information is essential for any business. Customers expect businesses to provide personalized experience across multiple channel in a seamless and consisted way.
Your new challenges:
In your new role as Domain Expert CRM Campaign Management you will be able to grow in the area of international cross-country collaboration and campaign management and contributing to product organization in the customer relationship area.
With Our METRO Countries
- Enable, shape and execute universal standard strategy on channels across countries
- Lead the implementation of customer segmentation framework and campaign set up in a standardized way across 14 countries (with potentially more local markets to join in)
- Provide calculation on Contact Potential for each outbound communication channel,
- Execute Data Quality Checks and flagging of customer groups as delivery, employees, etc.
- Consult local CRM experts on customer segmentation and data flows between global tools (Campaign Management, direct communication, Data Science Recommendations, Marketing Automation, Coupon and Voucher)
- Execute campaign briefings for METRO Campaign Management for Central Support-Countries based on their briefings
- Support the countries in the harmonized usage of our product landscape in regards to outbound campaigns.
- Lead strategic and operational alignments with the countries to discuss campaign plans for the upcoming weeks and clarify open topics in regards to the operational tasks.
- Share best practices and also influence the commnunity about general improvements, measurement and collaboration.
- Provide high quality and flawless communication process in order to eliminate inconsitencies between countries CRM campaign management
With METRO.digital product teams
- Enable Weekly Alignments between product teams and countries based on communication briefings created by country marketing teams
- Serve as an active participant and country representative in campaign management product development and generate ideas for product evolution.
You are a great fit:
- You have strong analytical skills and can think conceptually
- You have solid experience in analytics / campaign setup
- You have SQL, Teradata CIM and MS Office knowledge
- You can communicate in English fluently
- You have deep understanding in CRM campaign processes
- You have curiosity and passion to learn new tools like our internal tools that are used in our campaign management landscape
- You can work collaboratively with various teams throughout the broader organization
- You have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You are an organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- You are self aware, positive and strongly committed to customer orientation.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
If you are passionate to
- Have a direct impact on the experience for customers and prospects
- Enable the business to acquire, retain and keep sustainable relationship with customers.
- Contribute to bring a customer-centric profitable business plan to life
- Enable customer relationship evolution based on experience, expertise and data-driven frameworks.
- Train and educate local country teams in utilizing tools and technical capabilities
Our general Benefits:
Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, homeoffice, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options.
Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Respect: You respect individuals and mutual ideas, and appreciate each contributions. Furthermore, you can admit mistakes in order to learn and grow
Pragmatism: You strive for simple and effective solutions and processes, get things done by taking calculated risks rather than doing it perfectly, and continuously run experiments and making data-drdiven decisions to mazimize the value.
Ownership: You love to take the initiative and moving things forward. Furthermore, you hold yourself accountable for the outcomes and empower yourself to make decisions.
Passion: You are passionate about solving our customer's problems, have an inspirational attitude and are enthusiastic. And you strive for the highest standards and continuously improvement.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Date posted16 March 2022