Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
Our international Advanced.Buying solution is a game changer for our Category Management teams in the countries, supporting the supplier negotiation process with reliable data on product performance to take data-driven decisions.
The solution is as well based on Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack? https://metro.digital/products
Your new challenge
- You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle of our solutions;
- You should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility, keen on adding customer value into a modern system meant to be used international in the Metro countries.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
Working or proven experience with:
- MicroStrategy. Designing experience with Dossier – nice to have, but big plus;
- Cloud environment, preferable Google Cloud Platform - nice to have, but big plus;
- Google BigQuery;
- Good knowledge of version control with Git;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, craftsmanship of clean and efficient code;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and Agile environment, within a global, remote workforce;
- Strong interpersonal skills, intense curiosity, and an enthusiasm for solving difficult problems;
- Stay on top of technology trends and continuously strive to get better at your craft;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Advanced English language speaker
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted28 February 2022
Location(s)București, RomaniaBrașov, RomaniaCluj-Napoca, Romania