Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
As Metro we want to make our structures future-proof, especially with regard to the digital transformation of holistic business processes, and offer you an agile playground in an international context. Dress code, path dependence or corporate corset? ... we rather prefer creative tinkering in an open startup culture. With your field-tested toolbox and the experience of an agile mindset, you can improve our development processes of customer-oriented (software-)services such as mobile applications in short release cycles and scaling project teams. But: no rigid fixation on Scrum - we like combination joy and method openness to find best practice!
Curious to get more information about our world? https://metro.digital/life-at-...
What you can expect
- You will analyze and guide an enterprise wide software engineering process, from conception through programming, testing and delivery.
- You will help teams to understand and measure what customer value means.
- You will improve the process of developing customer-oriented services and applications in short release cycles.
- You will divide an agile transformation roadmap into iterative & incremental pieces that constantly drive change.
- You will work with smart colleagues from all over the world and you can expect a challenging environment that demands all your skills in the transformation process towards an agile organization.
- You have profound knowledge in Scrum, Kanban, and a combination of both as well as several years of experience in a comparable position.
- You have profound work experience in how to scale agile in an enterprise organization.
- You have already built your own toolbox of agile good practices ready to be used with the teams.
- You are a team player who wants to continuously learn and advance your professional skills.
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the transformation of our company in Berlin on site.
- It is no hurdle for you to express yourself in English language.
Our special offers for this position:
- Method openness and the joy of combining
- Scaling projects up to 7 teams
- Challenge through teams of different agile maturity
- Support through the management board
- Knowledge transfer through lectures or the visit of formats such as the local Scrum table
Our general Benefits:
Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, homeoffice, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options.
Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Respect: You respect individuals and mutual ideas, and appreciate each contributions. Furthermore, you can admit mistakes in order to learn and grow
Pragmatism: You strive for simple and effective solutions and processes, get things done by taking calculated risks rather than doing it perfectly, and continuously run experiments and making data-drdiven decisions to mazimize the value.
Ownership: You love to take the initiative and moving things forward. Furthermore, you hold yourself accountable for the outcomes and empower yourself to make decisions.
Passion: You are passionate about solving our customer's problems, have an inspirational attitude and are enthusiastic. And you strive for the highest standards and continuously improvement.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Date posted24 February 2022