Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
Basket Management team is the backend business API provider for Checkout solutions (used on traditional tills, self services solutions and not only).
It covers all itemization business areas until the payment phase is reached:
- Customer identification
- Article identification
- Tax and fee management
- Price processing
- Calculation and discounts
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack?
Your new challenges:
- Continuous improvement of agile processes and ways of working;
- Contribute and facilitate the development of the product team;
- Actively support the product team in overcoming obstacles related to dependencies with other products;
- Take ownership of agile processes at a product team level and ensure that they make usage of all agile elements;
- Use data-driven insights and help the product team to optimize the delivery system;
- Offer consultancy to other colleagues in terms of agile ways of working;
- Offer support & coach the product team to make sure that product management best practices are understood and implemented;
- Proactively contribute to the definition and execution of product strategy;
- Design, facilitate and moderate workshops and meetings;
- Get involved in the Agile Masters' community;
- Proactively contribute to the definition and execution of the Agile Domain strategy;
- Get involved in initiatives that drive agility at organization level;
- Apply agile practices, principles, and values.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Knows & applies agile practices, principles and values;
- Knows Tuckman’s theory and its applicability for managing team dynamics;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to drive the change;
- Ability to teach, mentor and coach others;
- System thinking and knowledge of OKR methodology.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
If you are the coach and challenger for product/service teams regarding agile mindset we want you!
Date posted30 January 2022