Today’s technology is driving the world and at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
• You will act as administrative support for one Unit consisting of 4 domains. You will provide strong support in internal administrative processes and collaborate with the domain owners, controlling, purchasing and suppliers.
• Together with the domain owners you will work on invoices, orders, check bookings of working hours and check the correctness of all booking flows in one of the largest units in METRO.digital.
• You manage relationships to all relevant parties within the company.
• Together with the team of the other assistants, domain- and unit owners, you will ensure that quarterly reporting and bookings are correct and staff planning is coherent.
You fit in perfectly with us:
• You have good experience in administrative processes and bookkeeping.
• You like to keep internal customers and stakeholders up to date in a structured and can coordinate incoming and outgoing bookings in a targeted manner.
• You can support in a friendly and helpful manner and are open for communicating with all relevant counterparts.
That's why it's worth joining us:
• You will become part of a young and passionate international team
• You will be part of a large community of colleagues from several countries working in multiple locations
Date posted10 January 2022
ProjectFinance & Administration