Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
The ‘Supplier Management and Finance Master Data’ Domain owns various solutions in Supplier Management, Finance Master Data and Employee Enablement. We are end-to-end responsible for these solutions that are used by the METRO countries.
You will be responsible for METRO’s future supplier master data management solution based on SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) module. Major activities that you – together with the product Team – own are:
- Deploying the product to all METRO countries.
- Being in close and regular contact with the relevant users in the METRO countries as well as with the corporate stakeholder to create the product strategy and roadmap, set priorities and objectives.
- Defining and measuring the KPIs for continuous optimization to improve our customer's experience.
You are a great fit:
- When you have minimum 3 years’ experience in leading projects as a Product Owner, Product Manager or equivalent and have experience with agile development.
- When you are a team player and enjoy collaborating in a multi-national environment.
- When you understand the needs of a team and have the ability to form a high-performance product team.
- Ideally you have experience in SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG-S/BP)
Role Specific Skills:
Product Development: You build and maintain the required product range through continuous discovery and by applying agile and lean methodologies.
Data-driven mindset: You collect, cluster and interpret data in such a way that helps to identify trends and to guide decision making process. You define objectives and measures key results and metrics (OKRs).
Managing Stakeholders: You manage the expectations and the objectives of all people who have an interest in their area of responsibility and can affect or are affected by the business. You identify and analyze stakeholders' needs and systematically plan to communicate and engage with them.
Strategic thinking: You have the ability to find and develop unique opportunities to create value by enabling a disruptive and creative dialogue.
Communication: You convey or share ideas, feelings and information effectively using the most appropriate methods, tools and channels for the respective audience.
Respect: You respect individuals and mutual ideas and appreciate each contribution. Furthermore, you can admit mistakes to learn and grow
Pragmatism: You strive for simple and effective solutions and processes, get things done by taking calculated risks rather than doing it perfectly, and continuously run experiments and making data-driven decisions to maximize the value.
Ownership: You love to take the initiative and moving things forward. Furthermore, you hold yourself accountable for the outcomes and empower yourself to make decisions.
Passion: You are passionate about solving our customer's problems, have an inspirational attitude and are enthusiastic. And you strive for the highest standards and continuously improvement.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options. In addition, there are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- You will be part of a young and passionate international team.
- With your work you have impact to many important business processes, as supplier master data is the basis for all METRO’s supplier related processes
- You will have the chance to work on latest SAP technology.
- You will be part of a large expert community, doing projects together, share and learn from each other.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted04 January 2022