Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
The ‘Supplier Management and Finance Master Data’ Domain owns various solutions in Supplier Management, Finance Master Data and Employee Enablement. We are end-to-end responsible for these solutions that are used by the METRO countries. https://metro.digital/hubs/product-hub
- You will own the vision, the mission and you will have the autonomy to create the product strategy and roadmap, set priorities and objectives for the capability ‘Supplier Master Data Management’.
- You will deploy the Supplier Master Data Management solution (SAP MDG-S) to all METRO countries together with the team.
- You will be responsible for the quality and value of the product.
- You will monitor the usage of the product and establish needed actions in collaboration with the domain experts' team.
- You will address the complex business problems to make customers and users happy.
- You will work closely with other Product Managers within and outside the domain, to align objectives and dependencies with them.
- You will work close together with the corporate stakeholders and connect the various countries within a user Community.
You are a great fit:
- When you have minimum 3 years’ experience in leading projects as a Product Owner, Product Manager or equivalent and have experience with agile development
- Ideally you have experience in managing Standard Solutions like SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG-S/BP)
Product Development: You build the required product through continuous discovery and by applying agile and lean methodologies.
Data-driven mindset: You collect, cluster and interpret data in such a way that helps to identify trends and to guide decision making process. You defines objectives and measures key results and metrics (OKRs).
Managing Stakeholders: You manage the expectations and the objectives of all people who have an interest in their area of responsibility and can affect or are affected by the business. You identify and analyse stakeholders' needs and systematically plan to communicate and engage with them.
Strategic thinking: You have the ability to find and develop unique opportunities to create value by enabling a disruptive and creative dialogue.
Communication: You convey or share ideas, feelings and information effectively using the most appropriate methods, tools and channels for the respective audience.
Our general Benefits:
Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, homeoffice, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options.
Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Respect: You respect individuals and mutual ideas, and appreciate each contributions. Furthermore, you can admit mistakes in order to learn and grow
Pragmatism: You strive for simple and effective solutions and processes, get things done by taking calculated risks rather than doing it perfectly, and continuously run experiments and making data-drdiven decisions to mazimize the value.
Ownership: You love to take the initiative and moving things forward. Furthermore, you hold yourself accountable for the outcomes and empower yourself to make decisions.
Passion: You are passionate about solving our customer's problems, have an inspirational attitude and are enthusiastic. And you strive for the highest standards and continuously improvement.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- You will be part of a young and passionate international team.
- With your work you have impact to many important business processess, as supplier master data is the basis for all METRO’s supplier related processes
- You will have the chance to work on latest SAP technology.
- Will be part of a large expert community, doing projects together, share and learn from each other.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted04 January 2022