Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Who are you?
Are you the kind of person that values a company where you can do meaningful work that changes people’s lives for the better?
Do you appreciate a flat organization and open culture where ideas will always win?
Is your belief that strong teams are all about being empowered and self-organised?
If such statements are defining you as a person, then look no more, as you most likely stumbled upon your new job.
Purpose of your new department
Your mission in the METRO.digital world will be to join the Store Merchandising Domain team and to contribute to the development of the new applications used day by day in the stores all over the world to manage and trace the employee actions related to merchandise and stocks.
Your new challenges:
- You will become the domain solutions expert
- You will manage existing functionalities and rollout new features
- You will monitor complex development progress across several solutions
- You will monitor the usage of the solutions and establish needed actions
- You will offer training and support
- You will look for creative ideas and present them to users and stakeholders
You are a great fit:
- When your analytical skills are outstanding - you know how to ask the right questions and how to summarize everything in one picture
- When you have expertise in the delivery/logistics area as business analyst/project manager or similar (nice to have)
- When you have experience in managing stakeholders expectations
- When it is easy for you to manage and facilitate communication in a challenging and complex environment
- When you have university degree in IT or similar (mathematics, cybernetics), experience working with big data
That's why it's worth getting started:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged that likes working remotely
- We are building the future of wholesale – what we are developing today will become the future standard
- You’ll have lots of opportunities to grow and developed yourself
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;
Date posted20 December 2021