Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Your new challenges:
- As a product coach you are working closely together with our business solutions and stakeholders to support them to create products that maximize value for our METRO customers.
- You identify the product knowledge gaps of the respective product teams and business solutions and provide guidance on how to live their roles and responsibilities effectively.
- You use data-driven insights and help the product teams to ensure they identify the problems worth solving.
- You train and coach our product teams especially in applying product discovery techniques and how to drive a product strategy based on data.
- You are facilitating workshops with tech and business teams e.g., like Design Thinking, Design Sprint, North Star Metrics and Experiments
- You foster an outcome-driven mindset based on OKRs.
- You build up a strong community of product people within METRO and beyond.
- You work closely together with our Agile Masters and UX Professionals to drive the transformation towards a product-led company.
- You contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of METRO.digital.
Your key competencies and qualifications:
- You know the good practices of Product Discovery (e.g., Design Thinking, Design Sprint, how to run experiments) and how to enable teams to drive data-informed decisions (e.g., North Star Metrics, KPIs).
- You are comfortable in bringing people together, by running actions which are meant to build up the product community cohesion.
- You master business coaching (esp. System Thinking) and you are capable to support individuals beyond their comfort zone.
- You can drive change in a corporate organization through empathy, feedback, and your human-centered mindset.
- You are a strong communicator and leadership matters to you.
- You live the Agile values, principles, and practices.
- You can promote established product practices within and outside of the organization.
- You have worked as a Product Manager or Agile Coach.
Our general Benefits:
Work-life balance: flexible working hours, 30 days vacation and flex-office options. There are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
Personal growth: a comprehensive range of advanced training courses through our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
Well-being: health programs, company pension schemes, regular employee events and the opportunity to take part in the annual METRO marathon.
Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals and other catering options. In addition, discounts in our markets as well as with many partner companies.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to your online application. METRO is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your contact person:
Adrian Schröter - Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted19 November 2021
Location(s)Düsseldorf, GermanyBerlin, Germany