Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO Digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
With the increase of the online presence of METRO, the demand for complete digital product master data set in a consistent, accurate, up-to-date throughout the value chain is mandatory. The aim of Article Master Data domain is to offer the relevant master data in the right quality to all consumers. To achieve this goal Metro decided to use Product Information Management developed Stibo Systems, one of the PIM leaders on the market. We are at the beginning of the journey implementation in the pilot Metro country. Solution is planned to be rollout in all 23 countries in the next 3 years.
Your new challenges:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert, actively involved in the implementation project following industry standards and business requirements, assisting in special cases, support decision making together with Product Owner and key stakeholders.
- Leading the onboarding process, training, seminars, and workshops for project team, business corporate stakeholders and users in the countries about the efficient use of PIM software to make the implementation process as smooth as possible for those using it.
- Performing plausibility checks and evaluations of how well the set goals are achieved through project implementation.
- Analyzing the quality of use and suggesting more effective ways of handling your PIM software.
- Support change management, deciding how the current solution can be further customized to manage new business requirements.
You are a great fit:
- Strong functional understanding of any Product Information Management system;
- Good knowledge on Stibo System Product;
- Experience in functional consultancy, business analysis, documentation, reporting, user training and system testing;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged;
- We are building the future of retail – what we are developing today will become the future standard;
- You'll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop yourself;
Our general Benefits:
Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;
Date posted30 October 2021
Location(s)București, RomaniaBerlin, GermanyDüsseldorf, Germany
ProjectAssortment, Own Brand & Article Master Data Unit