Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO Digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
With the increase of the online presence of METRO, the demand for complete digital product master data set in a consistent, accurate, up-to-date throughout the value chain is mandatory. The aim of Article Master Data domain is to offer the relevant master data in the right quality to all consumers. To achieve this goal Metro decided to use Product Information Management developed Stibo Systems, one of the PIM leaders on the market. We are at the beginning of the journey implementation in the pilot Metro country. Solution is planned to be rollout in all 23 countries in the next 3 years.
Your new challenges:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert, actively involved in the implementation project following industry standards and business requirements, assisting in special cases, support decision making together with Product Owner and key stakeholders
- Leading the onboarding process, training, seminars, and workshops for project team, business corporate stakeholders and users in the countries about the efficient use of PIM software to make the implementation process as smooth as possible for those using it
- Performing plausibility checks and evaluations of how well the set goals are achieved through project implementation
- Analyzing the quality of use and suggesting more effective ways of handling your PIM software
- Support change management, deciding how the current solution can be further customized to manage new business requirements
You are a great fit:
- Strong functional understanding of any Product Information Management system
- Good knowledge on Stibo System Product
- Experience in functional consultancy, business analysis, documentation, reporting, user training and system testing
- Excellent communication skills in English
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged.
- We are building the future of retail – what we are developing today will become the future standard.
- You'll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options. In addition, there are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Adrian Schröter -Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted30 October 2021