Today technology is driving the world. At METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Curious to learn more about the world of METRO digital?
You are just one click away: https://metro.digital/
Purpose of your new engagement:
The Stakeholder Management Unit of METRO.digital offers a variety of solution support to our stakeholders (METRO countries and corporate entities)
Within the unit Stakeholder Management, you act as a consultant achieving a transparent METRO IT solution landscape. You support it´s continuous evolution and transformation and you act as a bridge between the different entities at METRO.
Your new challenges:
- You promote our METRO.digital technology landscape
- You establish an EAM model and process to build a transparent IT solution landscape for METRO
- You support the Process- and IT Enterprise architects and other departments to build a comprehensive solution repository
- You consult the transformation of our IT solution landscape, which supports faster decisions and new solution implementations
- You act as a bridge between METRO.digital product organization and countries in using this new model and process
- You integrate METRO local country solutions into our technology landscape
- You establish an efficient collaboration by connecting the right people
You fit in perfectly with us with:
At least 3+ years of experience with retail processes & solutions
(in the best case you are already more than 3 years part of the METRO group)
- Ideally experience with EAM Tools and EAM Modelling
- Process and change management skills.
- Moderation, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills in dealing with business processes.
- IT affinity, knowing IT/product organizations
- Fluent English, ownership, pragmatism, passion and respect
Our general benefits:
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, 30 days vacation and flex-office options. There are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive range of advanced training courses through our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: health programs, company pension schemes, regular employee events and the opportunity to take part in the annual METRO marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals and other catering options. In addition, discounts in our markets as well as with many partner companies.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to your online application. METRO is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your contact person:
Adrian Schröter - Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted27 October 2021