Intro about METRO Digital:
Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO Digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
With the increase of the online presence of METRO, the demand for complete digital product master data set in a consistent, accurate, up-to-date throughout the value chain is mandatory. The aim of Article Master Data domain is to offer the relevant master data in the right quality to all consumers. To achieve this goal Metro decided to use Product Information Management developed Stibo Systems, one of the PIM leaders on the market. We are at the beginning of the journey implementation in the pilot Metro country. Solution is planned to be rollout in all 23 countries in the next 3 years.
Your new challenges:
As a Product Manager, you will be the essential link between the business owners and implementation team.
Working with us means that YOU are the mastermind who, understands the frame conditions and knows what will make the business prosper, what’s technically possible and how to make it happen considering solution limitation and leveraging the team's capabilities.
You will work closely together with Master Data experts to develop product strategy, draft a roadmap, set priorities and objectives and enable your team to make it happen, all of this at eye level with our customers.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading agile projects as a product manager or equivalent.
- Experience in managing products in an Agile environment
- A good understanding of the tech stack and product life cycle //start-to-end app development process;
- Always wanting to deliver the best measurable results
- Contributor mindset, motivated by co-operation
- Good time management, able to set up priorities and to monitor progress
- Ability to balance effort/costs/resources with benefits & gains for our customers
- Ability to build credibility in relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Support the agile team with business knowledge
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- High willingness to travel in Romania and abroad up to 30% of the time
- Experience in master data management and Stibo Step knowledge
Product Management DNA
- Pragmatically building the product vision and roadmap
- Use experimentation techniques to validate assumptions
- Continuous discovery focus, user-centricity (willingness to apply human-centered product design)
- Ability to act FAST! Relentlessly reduce the Cost of Delay
- Prepared and willing to gracefully articulate a ‘No’ with the appropriate arguments.
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices
- Maintain a critical perspective to drive revisions and extensions for existing products and solutions.
- Data-driven - relies on metrics and concrete results to define success
- Get the most out of the product team
- Responsibility end to end from idea to operation
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged.
- We are building the future of retail – what we are developing today will become the future standard.
- You'll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working time, hybrid working (from home + from our cool hubs), celebrate your birthday with a free day.
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies.
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets.
- Working mode: Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted20 October 2021
ProjectArticle Master Data