Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO Digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From e-commerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
With the increase of the online presence of METRO, the demand for complete digital product master data set in a consistent, accurate, up-to-date throughout the value chain is mandatory. The aim of Article Master Data domain is to offer the relevant master data in the right quality to all customers. To achieve this goal Metro decided to use Product Information Management developed Stibo Systems, one of the PIM leaders on the market. We are at the beginning of the journey implementation in the pilot Metro country. Solution is planned to be rollout in all 23 countries in the next 3 years.
We are looking for an experienced Step Consultant who will be part of the PIM team. You will participate in design, build and operation of our STEP PIM solution that plays a critical role in delivering enriched product information to multiple consumers in an international environment.
Your new challenges:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert, actively involved in the implementation project following industry standards and business requirements, assisting in special cases, support decision making together with Product Owner and key stakeholders
- Actively supporting/consulting the further development and rollout of our solution together with the respective PO
- in particular this includes new user interactions and workflows in STEP, maintaining and extending the product data/ classification model and interface- & data mappings
- setting up and maintaining integrations, inbound and outbound
- Regular and close alignment with stakeholders across business and IT
- Leading the onboarding process, training, seminars, and workshops for project team, business corporate stakeholders and users in the countries
- Outcome oriented goal management in order to utilize our investments in the best way
- Support change management, deciding how the current solution can be further customized to manage new business requirements
You are a great fit:
- Strong functional understanding of Product Information Management and Master Data Management as such
- Experience in functional consultancy, business analysis, documentation, reporting, user training and system testing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge on Stibo Step!
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- We are a great team, passionate and engaged.
- We are building the future of retail – what we are developing today will become the future standard.
- You'll have lots of opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working time, hybrid working (from home + from our cool hubs), celebrate your birthday with a free day.
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies.
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets.
- Working mode: Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted20 October 2021
ProjectArticle Master Data