Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
Delivering first level and second level support and IT acquisition services to METRO Campus Headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Find out more about METRO.digital at https://metro.digital
Your new challenges:
- IT support to all users from METRO HQ Campus in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- You will perform system maintenance for a variety of virtual and business-user machines, as well as system platforms.
- You will use the internal SCCM remote tool for Software, Remote and Machine handling.
- Troubleshooting and fixing network related issues.
- Troubleshooting Remote Connection, MS Windows, Office, EX Online, Aspect, as well as related external and internal system applications.
- Create and manage of Cisco Telepresence conferences.
- Create and manage the Service Desk, as well as Incident Tickets in Jira.
- Respond to service requests via Phone, Ticket and E-mail in regards to SLA and OLA terms.
- Maintain a relaxed and business-casual attitude with Business-Users and Clients.
- Communicate possible technical or other difficulties to team members for case-optimal handling.
You are a great fit:
- Relevant education and experience within the IT (Service-Desk) field.
- Solid knowledge of Windows 10, Office365, with their respective functionalities.
- German and English (spoken, verbal and written) – mandatory requirement.
- Basic knowledge of non-Windows Operating Systems.
- Business-Daily and -Critical application knowledge is appreciated.
- Strong service, quality and client orientation.
- Able to work independently as well as with-in a team environment.
- Objective and solution oriented.
That's why it's worth getting started:
- Work in close collaboration with several international teams;
- Acquire both business and technical knowledge;
- Get in contact with new technologies;
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;
Date posted04 October 2021