Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
All METRO countries are in a digitization process in order to be able to carry out pricing faster and more individually, respecting regional factors and the buying behaviour of our multiple customer groups. We are introducing our own pricing solution in all of our 24 countries and we are fully supporting our country colleagues in the successful implementation. Our goal is to develop tailor-made pricing for our growing delivery segment and our markets.
Your new role:
- You will understand the pricing processes of our metro countries in detail and ensure the transfer of knowledge.
- You coordinate with our stakeholders and will be responsible for our rollout plan.
- You support the transfer of consulting and pricing know-how.
- You create reports for strategic and project-based initiatives.
- You will communicate cross-border pricing strategies as well as price decisions and involve stakeholders as well as software suppliers in the long term.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in project management, ideally on a global scale.
- Very strong analytical skills and distinctive expertise in solving problems.
- You are an expert for price & revenue management solutions, especially in the area of pricing and ideally in retail.
- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in change management environments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
That's why it's worth joining us:
- You will become part of a passionate international team.
- With your work you will have an impact on our pricing and the customer's perception of prices.
- You will be part of a large community of experts, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
Our general benefits:
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, work from anywhere inside Germany*, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive range of advanced training courses through our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: health programs, company pension schemes, regular employee events and the opportunity to take part in the annual METRO marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals and other catering options. In addition, discounts in our markets as well as with many partner companies.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to your online application. METRO is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Daniel Mayer Talent
*Disclaimer: you still need to come into the office sometimes. Please ask your recruiter for more details.
Date posted14 September 2021