Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
More than 4.000 sales representatives are actively taking care of our customers in the most individual way possible. Therefore, we offer an internally developed software solution to organize their days, getting recommendations and to steer our salesforce in an effective way. As the product owner of this solution, you need to know our professional customers and our salesforce to improve daily routines and provide essential information on their finger tip.
Your new challenges:
- You are responsible for improving our digital solution for our salesforce
You challenge the way things are happening and try to offer improvements in a pragmatic way
You steer the product which has high management attention and collaborate with different stakeholders
- You created already at least two products successfully and they helped to
increase the business productivity
- You know how to adapt standard agile frameworks to the needs of the team
- You know how to gather data from Google Analytics or BigQuery to drive the
story priorization data driven
- You are an excellent communicator and set up good relations with your
- You are ready to solve conflicts and make decisions at any time … and ask for
That's why it's worth getting started:
- You have to chance to offer a great working tool to our salesforce which helps
them to work in a very customer focused driven way
- You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our
- You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by
learning on the job or from others or by accessing the training programs we have.
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups
with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.
Our general Benefits:
Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, work from anywhere inside
Germany*, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme and regular employee events. In addition, there are further surcharges for meals on site.
- Comfort: Berlin-Ticket (BVG) for travel with public transportation and E-Bike Leasing. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
*Disclaimer: you still need to come into the office sometimes. Please ask your recruiter for more details.
Date posted06 September 2021