Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
Delivering first level and second level IT support and services to METRO Campus Headquarter in Düsseldorf, Germany
Your new challenges:
- IT support to all users from METRO HQ Campus in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- You will perform system maintenance for a variety of virtual and business-user machines, as well as system platforms.
- You will use the internal SCCM remote tool for Software, Remote and Machine handling.
- Troubleshooting and fixing network related issues.
- Troubleshooting Remote Connection, MS Windows, Office, EX Online, Aspect, as well as related external and internal system applications.
- Create and manage of Cisco Telepresence conferences.
- Create and manage the Service Desk, as well as Incident Tickets in Jira.
- Respond to service requests via Phone, Ticket and E-mail in regards to SLA and OLA terms.
- Maintain a relaxed and business-casual attitude with Business-Users and Clients.
- Communicate possible technical or other difficulties to team members for case-optimal handling.
You are a great fit:
- Relevant education and experience within the IT (Service-Desk) field.
- Solid knowledge of Windows 10, Office365, with their respective functionalities.
- German and English (spoken, verbal and written) – mandatory requirement.
- Basic knowledge of non-Windows Operating Systems.
- Business-Daily and -Critical application knowledge is appreciated.
- Strong service, quality and client orientation.
- Able to work independently as well as with-in a team environment.
- Objective and solution oriented.
- Flexible and Reliable.
That's why it's worth getting started:
- Work in close collaboration with several international teams;
- Acquire both business and technical knowledge;
- Get in contact with new technologies;
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment;
Date posted22 July 2021