Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO.digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
METRO is running a global transformation program of its supply chain planning processes in integrated and customer-oriented way. Steered by solid customer demand forecast, Integrated planning allows to ensure right product availability, while optimizing stock and cost. Digitalization is a key asset of that transformation for Metro thanks to industry leading solutions from Blue Yonder. All Metro Cash & Carry countries are in scope of this transformation. Working as one team with the business stakeholders, we run this transformation and provide associated IT services from rollout to support.
What you can expect:
- Teamwork: You are part of independent and self-organized teams with colleagues from all over the world and internal as well as external colleagues from various companies. Take responsibility in an international environment operating in 25 countries.
- Technology: Work with the market leading solution for Supply Chain Planning with the product team. Be responsible for the complete scope of IT services end-to-end and shape the way METRO is bringing its supply chain on a next level.
- Modern work philosophy: An agile development environment, focused on business value and IT efficiency with high level of autonomy and trust. Use of innovative and state of the art technologies.
- Lead functional alignments with the users, identify gaps, solution requirements and related business benefits
- Design functional and technical solutions (including solution configuration)
- Act as a leading consultant in country activation projects as well as other initiatives, like implementation of new product features
- Prepare and analyze project plans and documentation
- Assist and train country organizations on integrated Demand and Supply planning concepts and related product features
- Support product team in troubleshooting and root-cause identification in case of technical issues
- Interact with product vendor for issues coordination and resolution
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- 7+ year experience of Blue Yonder - Demand, Fulfillment and Order optimization modules
- 7+ year experience in solution functional and technical design
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning functional concepts
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid communication skills and ability to work in a team
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, work from anywhere inside Germany*, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
*Disclaimer: you still need to come into the office sometimes. Please ask your recruiter for more details.
Date posted15 July 2021