Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
The Customer Credit Limit Management System (CCMS) is a product which supports the credit management system by bringing multiple benefits:
- Efficient usage of available credit limit for customers
- Minimum risk of bad debts for Metro Group
- Immediate data access and processing anytime - 24/7
The application is implemented as micro-services REST API with a NoSQL database.
Curious to get more information about the team, the product, or the tech stack?
Your new challenges:
- You will be involved in all phases of software development;
- You will work on both layers of the product, back end and front end;
- You will develop yourself constantly to make our digital world better every day.
You’re a great fit if you have/are:
Good knowledge and hands-on experience with:
- Automated unit and integration testing (Junit, Mockito);
- Knowledge of “NoSQL” datastores such as Cassandra and RDBMS such as PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Security, SpringBoot
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol;
- Microservices architecture style;
- Linux and virtualization - preferable Docker;
- Continuous integration tools;
- Agile and Lean methodologies;
- Nice to have knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Datadog;
That's why it's worth getting started:
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, within a global, remote workforce;
- You will be involved in all phases of software engineering, from conception over implementation to testing;
- You will be part of an independent small team which develop customer-oriented services and applications and deploy them continuously;
- You will have a constant exchange of knowledge within your multidisciplinary team, including product manager, but also with your customers;
- You will work in an agile development environment and you will have the opportunity to use innovative and state of the art technologies.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: training in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sports activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.
Date posted28 June 2021
ProfessionFull Stack Developer