Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
As a Working Student (m/f/d) Office Management you will help with all the tasks around the office, from the administration and orders to taking care of our employees and visitors in a dynamic environment with 20h/week.
What you can expect:
- General administration tasks (receival of invoices, post handling, managing office documentation)
- Managing and solving office issues (repairs, improvements…)
- Ordering tasks (equipment, office material…)
- Local onboarding of new employees
- Support in event organization
You are a great fit:
- Enrolled student preferably in Business Administration/Economics/Trading, IT Administration or related studies
- Good communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- You are creative, innovative and hands-on
- You have a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility
- Open-minded, optimistic, pragmatic and want to have fun while working
Our general Benefits:
- You will be a part of an international and experienced team in a friendly, yet highly dynamic and proactive environment
- Well-being: Health programs, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Date posted14 June 2021