The world today is largely driven by technology. At METRO.digital, we are driving digitization for one of the leading international wholesalers in the food sector. From e- commerce to POS systems and delivery software, we are working on a wide range of solutions to meet the needs of our users, customers and METRO employees from over 25 countries. About 900 team members in 2 countries and 44 nationalities, with passion and responsibility, are moving the wholesale industry towards digitalization and using METRO's long history and expertise in B2B to build a more sustainable market ecosystem. We build the future of wholesale – we make METRO digital.
Purpose of your new department
In your role in the domain Personalised Experience and Touchpoint Management, you will work for business owners to perceive the value in each single individual interaction with METRO. Maintaining up-to-date customer information is essential for any business. Customers expect businesses to provide personalized experience across multiple channel in a seamless and consisted way.
Your new challenges:
In your new role as Domain Expert CRM Campaign Management you will be able to grow in the area of international cross-country collaboration and campaign management and contributing to product organization in the customer relationship area.
With Our METRO Countries
- Enable, shape and execute universal standard strategy on channels across countries
- Lead the implementation of customer segmentation framework and campaign set up in a standardized way across 14 countries (with potentially more local markets to join in)
- Provide calculation on Contact Potential for each outbound communication channel,
- Execute Data Quality Checks and flagging of customer groups as delivery, employees, etc.
- Consult local CRM experts on customer segmentation and data flows between global tools (Campaign Management, direct communication, Data Science Recommendations, Marketing Automation, Coupon and Voucher)
- Execute campaign briefings for METRO Campaign Management for Central Support-Countries based on their briefings
- Support the countries in the harmonized usage of our product landscape in regards to outbound campaigns.
- Lead strategic and operational alignments with the countries to discuss campaign plans for the upcoming weeks and clarify open topics in regards to the operational tasks.
- Share best practices and also influence the commnunity about general improvements, measurement and collaboration.
- Provide high quality and flawless communication process in order to eliminate inconsitencies between countries CRM campaign management
With METRO.digital product teams
- Enable Weekly Alignments between product teams and countries based on communication briefings created by country marketing teams
- Serve as an active participant and country representative in campaign management product development and generate ideas for product evolution.
You are a great fit:
- You have strong analytical skills and can think conceptually
- You have solid experience in analytics / campaign setup
- You have SQL, Teradata CIM and MS Office knowledge
- You can communicate in English fluently
- You have deep understanding in CRM campaign processes
- You have curiosity and passion to learn new tools like our internal tools that are used in our campaign management landscape
- You can work collaboratively with various teams throughout the broader organization
- You have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You are an organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- You are self aware, positive and strongly committed to customer orientation.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- Have a direct impact on the experience for customers and prospects
- Enable the business to acquire, retain and keep sustainable relationship with customers.
- Contribute to bring a customer-centric profitable business plan to life
- Enable customer relationship evolution based on experience, expertise and data-driven frameworks.
- Train and educate local country teams in utilizing tools and technical capabilities
You will be part of the international community of CRM and data experts, share good practice in the domain and cross-domain, learn and grow together.
Our general benefits:
Work-life balance: flexible working hours, 30 days holiday and flex office options. In addition, childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
Personal growth: a comprehensive range of further training opportunities through our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
Well-being: Health programs, company pension schemes, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
Remote work: Tools and processes that enable flexibility and smooth remote work environment across distributed teams
Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals and other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer equal opportunities to all qualified candidates.
Your contact person:
Daniel Mayer - Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted08 June 2021