Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department
As a domain expert with a focus on supplier contract and condition management, you act as a competent and valued contact person for various stakeholders. You are driving the standardization and harmonization of future business processes around supplier negotiation at METRO. You will coordinate closely with the various product teams and national companies.
Your new challenges:
- You are the subject matter expert for key stakeholders, including product teams, corporate and country business units. You actively support the creation and coordination of the roadmap in the area of supplier contract and condition management. You will identify improvements based on data and initiate activities and follow-up on these topics.
- You will support METRO's standardization and harmonization strategy based on state-of-the-art technologies.
- You support the product owner in defining the backlog of the contract management products and processes.
You are a great fit:
- You have experience in the areas of process analysis, analytics and information technology.
- You have experience in food wholesale or retail industry, ideally also in the context of supplier negotiation processes.
- You have the ability to lead by example and to motivate others in a complex matrix organization that is spread over several countries.
Therefore, it is worth to join us:
- You will be part of a young and passionate international team.
- With your work you have impact to an important business process, as supplier contracts are the basis for the collaboration with METRO’s suppliers.
- Will be part of a large expert community, doing projects together, share and learn from each other.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options. In addition, there are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted06 May 2021
ProjectArticle Master Data