Today’s technology is driving the world and at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
- You will act as administrative support for two units. You will provide strong support in internal administrative processes and collaborate with the domain owners, controlling, purchasing and suppliers.
- Together with the domain owners you will work on invoices, orders, check bookings of working hours and check the correctness of all booking flows in two of the largest units in METRO.digital.
- You manage relationships to all relevant parties within the company.
- Together with the team of the other assistants, domain- and unit owners, you will ensure that quarterly reporting and bookings are correct and staff planning is coherent.
You fit in perfectly with us:
- You have good experience in administrative processes and bookkeeping.
- You like to keep internal customers and stakeholders up to date in a structured and can coordinate incoming and outgoing bookings in a targeted manner.
- You can support in a friendly and helpful manner and are open for communicating with all relevant counterparts.
That's why it's worth joining us:
- You will become part of a young and passionate international team
- you have an influence on two big units with around 700 colleagues involved
- You will be part of a large community of colleagues from several countries and working in multiple locations
Our general benefits:
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, 30 days vacation and flex-office options. There are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive range of advanced training courses through our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: health programs, company pension schemes, regular employee events and the opportunity to take part in the annual METRO marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals and other catering options. In addition, discounts in our markets as well as with many partner companies.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to your online application. METRO is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your contact person:
Adrian Schröter - Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted06 May 2021