Today technology is driving the world. And at METRO digital we are driving the technology for one of the leading international wholesalers specializing in food - METRO. From ecommerce to checkout, to delivery software, we work on a wide range of products to meet the needs of our users - METRO’s customers and employees from across 25 countries. With passion and responsibility, we move the wholesale industry towards digitization and leverage METRO’s long history and expertise in B2B for building a more sustainable market ecosystem.
Purpose of your new department:
We deliver IT solutions to our business units that support and standardize their operations in the best possible way. In addition, we contribute directly to the acceleration of business processes and their cost optimization through maximum automation. Our project management ensures that a precisely fitting IT design is derived and developed in line with the needs of our internal customers.
Curious to learn more about the world of METRO digital? You are just one click away: https://metro.digital/
Your new challenges:
- Focus on the highest possible standardization and automation of processes in your area of responsibility.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management with decision makers up to C-Level
- Responsibility for the functional analysis and derivation of the IT design in close coordination with the specialist department for strategic and operational processes in the retail environment (international and national).
- Proactive consulting and promotion of innovative ideas, processes and technologies for optimal IT support of business processes in the area of invoice verification.
- Collaboration with internal and external service providers in an international team.
Required key competencies and qualifications:
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable education.
- Outstanding process and project management skills, as well as strong change management skills.
- Very strong analytical and strategic skills in dealing with business processes. Furthermore, ability to organize oneself well with a high level of initiative.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in SAP environment (especially in financial accounting processes environment). Ideally also in relevant processes for invoice control.
- Fluent language skills in German and English.
Our general Benefits:
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation and flexible office options. In addition, there are also childcare options in our METRO kindergartens.
- Personal growth: a comprehensive further training offer over our METRO House of Learning as well as individual development opportunities.
- Well-being: Health programs, pension scheme, regular employee events and the opportunity to participate in the annual METRO Marathon.
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces including charging stations for e-mobility. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities. Furthermore, discounts in our stores as well as at many partner companies.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. METRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
Your point of contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Date posted13 February 2021